myArmsCache Version 4.6.4 | Release Date: January24, 2024
myArmsCache Version 4.6.3 | Release Date: January 3, 2024
- New Favorites List: Add guns to your favorites list
- Option to sort your Guns by Favorites
- Save individual gun details as a PDF (that you can print or email)
The Gun list now shows:
- Date of last maintenance
- Total Rounds Fired
- Date Last Fired at the Range
- Location of Gun
- Star if the gun was added to the Favorite List
- New Favorites List: Add ammo to your favorites list.
- Option to sort your Ammo by Favorites
- New Ammo Archive Section: move ammo to this section that you don’t use anymore but still want to keep the details
- Save individual Ammo details as a PDF (that you can print or email)
The Ammo List now shows:
- Date last shot at the Range
- Total Rounds Purchased
- Rounds Shot
- Star if the ammo was added to the Favorite List
- New field for Model Number
- New Field for Optic Details
- New Favorites List: Add accessories to your favorites list
- Option to sort your Accessories by Favorites
- Save individual Accessory details as a PDF that you can print or email
The Accessories List now shows:
- Date last Used at the Range
- Star if the accessory was added to the Favorite List
- New field for Cost of Maintenance
- New field for Date/time dropped off
- New field for Date/time picked up
The Maintenance List now shows:
- Cost of Maintenance
- Date/time dropped off
- Date/time picked up
- Total cost for each section
- New Field for Wind in the Shooting Record
- Shooting Record: When selecting a Gun, Ammo, or Accessory, you can now sort the list so it’s easier to find what you want
- Save individual Shooting Record details as a PDF that you can print or email.
The Range List now shows:
- Amount Spent
- Total amount spent for each section
- Fixed Issue with search not working properly
- Fixed Issue with Zooming in/out of photos not working
- Updated and reorganized the Shooting Records screen
- Updated and reorganized the Parts List and added Location
- Added option to export Maintenance Records as a CSV
- Added the option to save CSV to your Files
How I decide what features to add:
The new features I add to the app are based on the results of the Yearly Survey (typically held in April).
Before each survey, I send an email out to the Premium Members who are on the email list and ask them to suggest features they would like to see added to the app. If you want to join the email list, go to the Support section of the app and select Join Email List.
After I collect feature suggestions, I create the survey and add it to the app so the Premium Members can vote on the features they want to see added. I use the results to decide what features to add to the app.
Everyone uses the app differently, so certain suggestions may not receive many votes. If there is something specific you want to keep track of, like a way to distinguish between a new and used gun, Class III items, or some specific attribute, you can add a Tag to the item.
Tags are a great way to keep track of something specific. Plus, you can add the same Tag to any of your items, including Guns, Ammo, Accessories and Parts.
To view your Tags and items assigned to each Tag, go to the Lists section in the app and select Tags — you can view all of your Tags and the items assigned to them.
myArmsCache Version 4.6.1 | Release Date: September 7, 2023
In this version, I made some performance enhancements to the app along with some minor bug fixes.
myArmsCache Version 4.6.0 | Release Date: July 25, 2023
In this version, I fixed an issue with the Password Screen not working that was reported by one of the Premium Members.
myArmsCache Version 4.5.9 | Release Date: May 20, 2023
In this version, I fixed an issue on the Ammo screen with the text covering up the number of rounds.
I also added a yearly survey for Premium Members so they can vote on new features they want to see added to the app.
myArmsCache Version 4.5.8 | Release Date: February 7, 2023
Over the past few months, I have been working on adding features to the app that received the most votes in the last user survey in addition to other improvements.
Here are new features that have been added to the app (available for Premium Members only):
- Guns Section: shows the total rounds shot for each gun
- Accessories Section: the ability to duplicate an accessory
- Range Section:
- new field to add the amount spent at the range
- shows the amount spent at the range
- shows total rounds shot
- shows total malfunctions
- Shooting Records: new fields to add malfunctions
- Summary & Statistics Sections: added field to show the Amount Spent at the Range
For an overview of each section of the app, you can access the User’s Guide
If you have any questions, issues, or feedback, you can contact me by going to the Support section of the app and selecting Email Developer