myArmsCache Version 4.5.5 | Release Date: August 18, 2021
Over the past few months, I have been working on adding features to the app that received the most votes in the last user survey. The last update included a number of the new features users wanted. In this new version of the app, I added a Gun Part section (only available to Premium Members) — it was one of the more popular features that the Premium Members voted to be added to the app.
Here are more details about the Gun Part section:
- The Gun Parts section is separated into 4 sections:
- All Parts: Keep a detailed list of all your Gun Parts
- Added to Gun: Keep track of the parts you added to a Gun
- Available Parts: Keep track of parts that haven’t been added to a Gun
- Sold Parts: Keep track of the Parts you sold, who you sold them to and how much you sold them for
- Duplicate Parts: if you have more than one of a part, you can duplicate an existing part that way you won’t have to add the same part multiple times
- Sort Parts: Sort parts by Name, Manufacturer Category, Finish, Location, or Gun
- Move from Accessories: Move Parts from the Accessory section to the Parts Section.
- Sort Default: Set a sort default (Name, Manufacturer, or Category)
- Export Data: Export data for your Parts and Sold Parts
- Share/Export: Share or Export data for a particular part
- Search: Search your parts by Part Name, Model, or Part Details
- Shopping List: Add parts you need to purchase to the Shopping List
- Purchase Report: View purchase details for your all your parts.
- Statistics: View detailed stats on parts, including number of parts, parts assigned to Guns, amount spent, number of parts sold, amount received.
For more information on using the Gun Parts section, go to the User’s Guide.
If you have any questions, issues with the app, or feedback, you can contact me through the app by going to the Support section and selecting Email Developer.