myArmsCache Version 4.5.0 | Release Date: July 20, 2021
A number of changes have been made to this version of myArmsCache, including a new Home Screen, 3 new sections, and a number of new features for Premium Members.
New Features for Basic & Premium Members:
- List Section: in this section you can see all the items on a particular list. For example, if you want to see all the guns you have for a particular manufacturer, or for Ammo, if you select Calibers, you can see how many rounds you have for each caliber.
- Summary Section: this section will show the total Guns, Ammo, and Accessories you have, along with your activity over the last 30 days.
New Features for Premium Members Only:
- Search Guns Section: you can now search your guns by model, gun name, and notes.
- Add 4 Additional Photos for an Accessory
- Add Tags: you can now add Tags to your Guns, Ammo & Accessories
- Add a Category to the Range Report. Now you can keep track of why you went to the range (Sighting In, Competition, Recreation, etc.)
- Sort Default for the Maintenance Section: you can now set a sort default for the Maintenance Section
- Sort Default for the Range Report: you can set a sort default for the Range Report
- Red Indicator when Ammo is below 100 Rounds. Whenever you have less than 100 rounds of a particular ammo, the number of ammo and the caliber will appear in red.
- Zoom in and out on Individual Images (Guns, Ammo, Accessories, Range Report)
If you have any questions or feedback, you can contact me through the app by going to the Support section and selecting Email Developer.